Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

Time to recap the weekend!

FridayTidy the house after G goes to bed
Watch a movie (we actually did this Saturday night)
Saturday
Going to Three Cedars Farm to pick pumpkins
Hair appt/play date with my stylist's sonUM/MSU Game! GO BLUE!!! - we lost :(  It was a sad day for me, Joe, on the other hand, as a MSU alum was happy.
Maybe run a few errands after G goes to bed - I didn't end up needing to go anywhere

Brother in law, sister in law, and my niece came over for dinner/drinks/movie.
Cleaned the house, changed the bedding, started laundry

Sunday
Going to my parent's house to celebrate my sister's 18th birthday!
Finished laundry and put it away

We had a great time at Three Cedars Farm, chose a pumpkin, took some pictures, bought some cider and donuts.  It was cold and super windy, but it meant Gabe got to wear his awesome new hat I bought on Etsy and he kept it on :)  I have to say, he looked pretty darn cute!



No comments: