Monday, August 10, 2009

Laundry tips!

I have a front load washing machine and lately it has a lot of build up and this disgusting smell in the seal at the door. I discovered the greatest product and thought I would share it with the world! It's called Washer Magic! I bought it at Meijer, right down the laundry aisle. You can find it with the Stain Stick/Dryel/Tide to Go Pens, etc.



My towels are another issue in my house. Unfortunately I have hard water and use a water softener. Lately my towels have the WORST odor in them and I could not get it out to save my life. I finally found in Good Housekeeping to add vinegar to the rinse cycle. I did, and POOF! no more odor!

I hope this helps some of you out with your laundry woes!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the tips - good to keep in mind!